Gld4000/11 /B belt coal feeder is a new type of coal feeder which is developed for the large production system with high yield and high efficiency and...
Overview of GLD4000/11/B belt coal feeder
Gld4000/11 /B belt coal feeder is a new type of coal feeder which is developed for the large production system with high yield and high efficiency and the current feeder can no longer meet the requirements of coal mine production. Based on the K type reciprocating feeder, this product changes the reciprocating mechanism into conveyor belt mechanism, thus the feeding motion changes from sliding friction to rolling friction. The friction coefficient is greatly reduced, so that the power consumption is also significantly reduced. The feeding mode is changed from intermittent feeding to continuous feeding, and the feeding quantity is dynamically and continuously variable, so that the feeding system can meet the requirements of high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
The main characteristics of GLD4000/11/B belt coal feeder are
1. Large feeding volume, small volume, light weight, convenient underground transportation and installation, can greatly reduce the amount of shaft engineering;
2. Large feeding adjustment range, easy adjustment (stepless speed regulation);
3. The moving part has low working resistance, low power consumption and long working life of the moving parts;
4. Smooth operation, low noise, environmental protection;
5. Parts are universal, easy to install and maintain.
Technical parameters of GLD4000/11/B belt coal feeder
Power kw: 11
Voltage V: 380 ~ 660
Adaptability to environment: explosion-proof type
Maximum feed: T/H4000
Maximum band speed m/s: 1.50
External dimension mm: 4052x1622x2338
Installation instructions for GLD4000/11/B Belt Coal feeder
The feeder can be installed separately or as a whole on site. During the separate installation, the funnel frame shall be installed at the mouth of the bunker, then the box body, and then the bottom frame and other components shall be installed.
In the overall installation, the funnel stand should be installed at the bunker mouth first, and then after all other components are assembled, the overall hoisting and connection section should be connected with bolts.
Gld4000/11 /B Belt coal feeder