Gld4000/11 /B weighing coal feeder is used in coal mines and coal preparation plants to discharge raw or cleaned coal uniformly from coal silo and coa...
Introduction of GLD4000/11/B weighing coal feeder
Gld4000/11 /B weighing coal feeder is used in coal mines and coal preparation plants to discharge raw or cleaned coal uniformly from coal silo and coal storage funnel and transfer it to transportation equipment, or directly discharge it to screening equipment or other coal preparation equipment. Realize the uniform feeding of bulk materials such as ore, sand coal and grain. The feeding trough of this series of feeders is reciprocated in a straight line by a driving device through a crank connecting rod device. When the feed tank moves forward, the material will be removed by the action of inertia force and friction force. At this time, the material in the hopper will fall down, so that it cannot be discharged in the front. The transmission device of this series feeder is suspended, which can be directly arranged under the hopper for easy installation.
The main characteristics of GLD4000/11/B weighing coal feeder are as follows
1. Large feeding volume, small volume, light weight, convenient underground transportation and installation, can greatly reduce the amount of shaft engineering;
2. Large feeding adjustment range, easy adjustment (stepless speed regulation);
3. The moving part has low working resistance, low power consumption and long working life of the moving parts;
4. Smooth operation, low noise, environmental protection;
5. Parts are universal, easy to install and maintain.
Technical parameters of GLD4000/11/B weighing coal feeder
Power kw: 11
Voltage V: 380 ~ 660
Adaptability to environment: explosion-proof type
Maximum feed t/h: 4000
Maximum band speed m/s: 1.50
External dimension mm: 4052x1622x2338
Gld4000/11 /B Real drawing of weighing coal feeder