Bqg200/0.4 Pneumatic diaphragm pump is used in coal mine drainage clean water, or sewage containing solid particles impurities (volume concentration l...
Introduction of BQG200/0.4 Pneumatic diaphragm pump
Bqg200/0.4 Pneumatic diaphragm pump is used in coal mine drainage clean water, or sewage containing solid particles impurities (volume concentration less than 2%), can also be used in non-coal mountains, transport medium similar to other occasions.
Bqg200/0.4 Pneumatic diaphragm pump repair and maintenance
1. A clean operating platform can prevent the precise internal moving parts from being affected by dust and foreign debris during disassembly and reassembly.
2. Maintain good maintenance records and include diaphragm pumps in the preventive maintenance program.
3. Before removal, reverse the upper part of the diaphragm pump to drain the pump to clear the residual material in the manifold.
4. Remove upper and lower manifolds:
1) Remove balls, O-rings and tees;
2) Remove the fluid cap;
3) Remove screws and diaphragm gaskets;
4) Remove the O-ring and be careful not to scratch or scratch the surface of the connecting rod.
5. Replace damaged parts and spare parts, and apply key-Lube oil to connecting rods (diaphragm rods) and O-rings.
6. Reassemble in reverse order.
Bqg200/0.4 Pneumatic diaphragm pump technical parameters
Rated flow rate L/min: 200
Discharging pressure MPa: 0.4
Rated air pressure MPa: 0.55
Maximum gas consumption m3/min: 0.65
Maximum diameter of passing particle mm: 7
Length × width × height (mm) : 438×390×644
Weight (kg) : 31.2
Pipe diameter (in inches) : 2
Physical picture of BQG200/0.4 pneumatic diaphragm pump