GUJ30 pile coal sensor and the main engine of kHP-Z belt conveyor protection device are connected for coal mine environment with gas and coal dust. Protection pile of coal sampling...
Overview of GUJ30 coal sensor
GUJ30 pile coal sensor and the main engine of kHP-Z belt conveyor protection device are connected for coal mine environment with gas and coal dust. Protection pile of coal sampling by the pile of coal sensors, "C" normal coal level sensor output, output level increased as the coal passes sensor deflection Angle, its universal contact conduction, output low level "C", "full coal" indicator, the short time delay, the host execution relay release, realize protection pile of coal, a language alarm signals at the same time.
GUJ30 pile of coal sensor closed contact contact resistance of contact resistance is not greater than 0.1 Ω, vibration, shock, and not more than 0.2 Ω after life test.
Technical properties of GUJ30 coal sensor
GUJ30 pile coal sensor Pile coal sensor under the dynamic action, the probe rod rotation to the action Angle should immediately action, output normally open contact closure; Action force to remove the rod automatically return to the original position after the reset Angle immediately resume, output normally open contact short disconnect.
The principle of the electrode coal pile sensor is the same. When the electrode contacts the coal pile, the fault stop is realized and the protective belt is protected after a delay of 1-3 seconds under the condition that the coal resistance is less than 1.5m ±500K. During the normal operation of the belt conveyor, if the contact of the mechanical bedload coal sensor is shifted 15 ~ 60° or the two electrodes touch the coal at the same time, there will be a delay of 2 ~ 3 seconds. The belt conveyor should stop, and the "coal stacking" indicator light of the main machine of the monitoring instrument is on, and a loud "coal stacking" language alarm sound is emitted at the same time.
GUJ30 coal sensor performance parameters
1. Contact capacity: DC 12V/ 0.5a (note: used in intrinsically safe circuits that have passed explosion-proof inspection);
2, contact Ω 0.1 or less contact resistance, vibration and impact after 0.2 or less Ω;
3. Action Angle: 30°±3°; Reduction Angle: 8°±3°;
4. Action performance: When the sensor contact rod deviates from the normal position to the action Angle, the two output terminals shall be switched on; When the sensor touch rod automatically returns to the original position and reaches the reset Angle, the two output terminals should be disconnected.
5. Action force of probe rod: ≤ 9.8n.
6. External dimension: 369mm×157mm×71mm
7. Weight: 3.0kg.
Physical picture of GUJ30 coal sensor