K3 reciprocating feeder is suitable for the transfer of bulk materials in mines, mines, coal preparation plants, medium stations, coal transporting workshops, port bulk materials d...
Overview of K3 reciprocating feeder
K3 reciprocating feeder is suitable for the transfer of bulk materials in mines, mines, coal preparation plants, medium stations, coal transporting workshops, port bulk materials docks, etc., and can transfer the bulk materials uniformly through the silo to the belt conveyor or other screening equipment and storage devices. Realize the uniform feeding of bulk materials such as ore, sand coal and grain. The feeding trough of this series of feeders is reciprocated in a straight line by a driving device through a crank connecting rod device. When the feed tank moves forward, the material will be removed by the action of inertia force and friction force. At this time, the material in the hopper will fall down, so that it cannot be discharged in the front. The transmission device of this series feeder is suspended, which can be directly arranged under the hopper for easy installation.
Installation and use of K3 reciprocating feeder
1. Reciprocating feeder is fixed and installed under the opening of the storage bin. Before installation, the horizontal position should be determined and the rack and the opening should be bolted.
2. After the feeder is installed and in place, start the motor without load to make the feeder run without load. If no abnormal phenomenon is found within 20 minutes during empty operation, stop to check the temperature rise of the motor and reducer. If everything is normal, check again and tighten the relevant bolts and nuts, then restart and slowly open the bunker to make the coal flow into the feeder from small to large, so that the feeder can be put into normal operation.
3. When adjusting the productivity according to unloading requirements, pull out the boat at the crank position, loosen the nut, turn the position of the crank shell "1, 2, 3, 4" and fix it, insert the pin shaft, connect the crank and crank case, tighten the pin shaft and nut, and start after adjustment.
Overhaul and maintenance of K3 reciprocating feeder
1. Before the feeding machine is transported, enough raw coal shall be stored in the bunker to avoid direct impact on the floor when the coal is loaded into the bunker.
2. After monthly continuous work, check whether the parts are loose and other abnormal phenomena. If any abnormal phenomenon occurs, repair immediately.
3. The bottom liner in direct contact with the coal shall be repaired or replaced if its thickness is more than half of the original thickness.
4. All rotating parts shall be oiled once a month and checked once a quarter to observe the damage degree of bearings and seals and replace them in time when problems are found.
5. Maintenance of major components:
(1) Reduction gear
Check every six months, and clean or replace the lubricating oil on the rolling bearings and housing.
(2) Electric motors
According to the motor maintenance requirements.
Users' attention: lubricate moving parts regularly, check the running condition of each part, find out the reason in time and deal with the abnormal situation, and notify the manufacturer to deal with it if necessary; Close the gate when the empty warehouse is being repaired.
Fault handling of K3 reciprocating feeder
The fault phenomenon
1. Abnormal sound
2. Fever in the exercise area
3. The roller is stuck and cannot move
1. All connections are loose
2. Bearing is short of lubricating oil or damaged
3. Bearing damage
1. Check and strengthen each connection
2. Timely oiling or replacement of bearings
3. Replace the spare roller assembly or disassemble and inspect the assembly to replace the bearing
K3 Reciprocating feeder Ordering Instructions
1. The feeder has a variety of types combined with funnel and without funnel and with regulating gate and without regulating gate, such as with funnel and with regulating gate; With funnel, without regulating gate. The user should explain when ordering.
2. The voltage of this series of feeders is 380V and 660V. Please make sure the voltage standard and whether there is explosion-proof requirement.
3. There are two types of equipment installation: floor type and hanging type, and there are two types of structure: ordinary type and anti-channeling type. Please do not carefully consider when selecting the type; The equipment foundation bolts and hanging foundation are generally provided by the user.
4. Due to the different actual conditions on site, it is suggested that when you choose and order the equipment models and specifications, you should describe your requirements in detail and fully communicate with relevant professional and technical personnel, so as to reduce unnecessary troubles.
Physical drawing of K3 reciprocating feeder