The pneumatic retaining beam is a normally closed blocking product. Its working principle is to open the air source stop valve, operate the manual rev...
Working principle of pneumatic brake beam
The pneumatic retaining beam is a normally closed blocking product. Its working principle is to open the air source stop valve, operate the manual reversing valve, and the compressed air enters the working chamber of the cylinder through the pipe, so that the piston rod is extended and the retaining beam falls back to the locking position of the safety hanging beam under the action of dead weight. When there are harvesters through, then control the reversing valve; The cylinder piston rod is indented into the cylinder while the wire rope is driven up by the movable pulley assembly.
Main structure of pneumatic brake beam device
The pneumatic retaining beam is mainly composed of cylinder, retaining beam and air control box.
Installation requirements for pneumatic brake beam
1. When the pneumatic retaining car beam is installed on the upper part of the inclined shaft, the distance between the rubber cushion of the retaining car and the upper slope change point is S =n×L+(n-1)× B +(3M ~ 8M) (n is the number of trains, L is the length of one train, and B is the length between two trains).
2. When installed in the lower part of the inclined lane, the distance between the bumper rubber pad and the lower slope change point is S =3M ~ 8M.
3. When the pneumatic retaining beam is installed in the upper part of the inclined lane, the pneumatic control box should be installed in the shelter adit of the upper car yard, and conversely, in the shelter adit of the lower car yard.
4. When the fixing seat, positioning plate, block seat and retaining beam seat of the cylinder are fixed on the roof of the inclined well with bolts, the center line shall be consistent, parallel to the track and directly above the center line of the track.
5. Debugging: After the installation of the cylinder, the guard beam and the air control box, adjust the tightness of the wire rope according to the telescopic length of the cylinder and the lifting height of the guard beam.
Notes for pneumatic brake beam
1. All parts shall be inspected for defects in transportation before loading.
2. Regularly carry out anti-rust treatment on each part, and fill lubricating oil on rotating parts.
Real picture of pneumatic brake beam